STOP COMMON CORE

STOP COMMON CORE

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Profiting from Trials --- If it doesn't challenge you, it's doesn't CHANGE YOU!!



I would have never guessed I would be sitting in front of my computer watching live feed legislative sessions for upto 6 hours waiting, WAITING, WaItInG, PLEASSSSE for the right bill number to be called. (Yes, me, and I hate to admit this, but TODAY was my first time to EVER cast a single VOTE!!) Now I sit and listen painfully to the MOST excessive and ridiculous conversations between adults attempting to pass laws and represent us but instead represent NOTHING but their own selfish view points. It takes EVERY bit of what little self control I have left in me to resist shredding my computer monitor into the oblivion of a million tiny pieces. Thankfully, I know God and I still have that self-control although it gets harder and harder the more legislation takes place.

I'm sorry it took these laws to directly impact my kids before I ever cared to get involved, but now here I am, NO LONGER SILENT. I will be a doer of Your word and not just a hearer, I fully understand now that it is my civic duty to not allow my silence to be consent. Thank you God for this painful lesson and trial.

I will wait patiently PRAYING WITHOUT CEASING during this trial, AND I WILL NEVER GIVE UP because I know God is bigger!! Thank you God for the reminder!!

James 1:2-6
My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.

    February 17, 2014 - President's Day RALLY at the Capitol     < Oklahoma City, Oklahoma >

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQzTiIKPby0

No comments:

Post a Comment